2. And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant’s house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night.
3. And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat.
3:7. And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.
Revelation 21:7. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
John 14:16. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
Luke 8:30. And Jesus asked him, saying, What is thy name? And he said, Legion: because many devils were entered into him.
Luke 8:31. And they besought him that he would not command them to go out into the deep.
10. And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?11. And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled. and an angel cast Satan and his followers into the bottomless pit and be bound in it a thousand years.
Luke 8:31. And they besought him that he would not command them togo out into the deep.Revelation 20:2. And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
Revelation 20:3. And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
The bottom line is, even if there appear aliens in human shape, if they don’t worship Jesus as the Son of God, they must be devils of Satan or fallen angels. Also, if they don’t recognize two olive trees standing before the God of the earth, definitely, they are the very devils of Satan or fallen angels (Revelation 11:4~6):
5. And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
6. These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.